Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Program: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Reception: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
200 Park Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10166
Product Safety / Regulatory Compliance Gets More Complex!
- CPSC Increases Its Enforcement Efforts
- Establishing an Effective Testing and Compliance Program
- The When, How and Why of a Consumer Product Recall
- Issues in Fiber Content Labeling and Flammability Testing
- WARNING! Prop 65 as You Know it is About To Change
- California Green Chemistry is Here to Stay, Now What?
- State Product Safety Requirements – Managing the “Hodge Podge”
- Social Audits – Strategies to Address Inherent Weaknesses
Please RSVP by October 3rd to GTRSVP@gtlaw.com.
Space is limited and the number of attendees per company may have to be limited.
3.5 CLE General/Professional Practice Hours pending approval in: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NJ, NY, NV, TX & VA. Greenberg Traurig’s Renewal Application for New York Accredited Provider status is currently pending.
Due to building security it is important that you RSVP in order to have your name at the security desk upon arrival. All guests must check in at the Visitor Center located on the second floor – at the top of the escalators. Please bring photo ID and allow yourself additional time to get through security.