On Tuesday, April 4, 2017, at 1:00 pm ET, Greenberg Traurig Attorneys Anthony Cortez and Greg Sperla will be presenting a webinar hosted by AudioSolutionz entitled “Proposition 65 – Hot Topics and Recent Developments Affecting Consumer Product Companies.” This webinar will assist attendees to better understand the Impact of Proposition 65 on retail business and get practical strategies for compliance.
Proposition 65 now covers all industries doing business in California, but retail and CPG are in the crosshairs. To make matters worse, 2017 is likely to bring more litigation. Taking steps now to avoid a lawsuit could save thousands later on. This session will help participants to understand what changes have occurred and what potential costly proposals are in the works. Guidance will be given on Prop. 65, and practical examples of real-life scenarios will be discussed.
Session highlights will include:
- Proposition 65 covers nearly every retail and CPG company doing business in California
- Consumer product businesses hit hard in recent years, but 2017 could be worse
- Major changes to Proposition 65 warnings adopted in 2016, but compliance should start now
- Retailers have a wide variety of new obligations and compliance options
- New chemicals listed in 2015 will result in even more litigation in 2017
- New litigation trends in 2017 mean potentially more lawsuits for retail/CPG
Anyone interested in registering can do so here. You may apply coupon code “PROP40” to get $40 off at checkout.